2 days immersion
Invest in your career and get the most out of a two-days full immersion experience
Latest innovation trends
Learn concrete humanitarian example on AI, Data Analysis and storage, Business Intelligence and much more...
Practical tools for your work
Hands-on journey through the most pressing needs of the humanitarian sector in terms of innovation
This tech innovation course will help you to become the innovation leader of your organization. Participants will receive a broad introduction on the latest tech solutions for nonprofits and how to implement using hands on exercise and lesson learned from the field.
We are a team of humanitarian and IT experts with the right balance of humanitarian, programming and project management skills to help organisations and humanitarian professionals to turn ideas into reality to increase the impact of their actions and programs. With more than 20 years’ experience on the field worldwide, we provide a unique insight on innovative technology and IT solutions tailored for the humanitarian sector
- Empowering innovators in your organization
- Business Analysis
- AI user application for AutoML (make your first machine learning tool)
Innovation in DATA VISUALIZATION
- Implementing IoT
- Business Intelligence: Dashboarding with Power BI and Tableau
- Data analysis Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Exercices with open source data banks
Innovation in Open-source DEVELOPMENT
- Digital Principles for development.
- Developing tools with Open source resources. Exercice with a Beneficiary Management System.
Design thinking and User centered design
- Expanding interaction: NFC / RFID and Voice User Interfaces. Build yourself an innovative project to work in the field
Purchase an Early Bird Package and SAVE 25% off!
Learning is more fun together, bring a fellow and enjoy double learning!
Don’t worry we are waiting for you, there is still time!